Thursday is award day.
I’ve been nominated for so many awards of late and I haven’t had the time to reply or send them along to others so here are the lovely people who nominated me. I really appreciate it.
Wholistic me nominated me for the versatile blogger award and a One lovely blog award.
Katykins nominated me for a Sunshine Award. It’s certainly beaming down on me today.
Silverfox gave me a versatile award but I can’t seem to find his blog any longer
Daphne gave me a one lovely blog award . Thanks Daphne
Howanxious, whose name really relates to me, also nominated me for a Versatile Blog Award (I’m seeing a theme.)
Paula nominated me for the The Very Inspiring Blog Content award. WOW. Thanks
Kourtney nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award, in a very macabre post which I though was fun.
Good old girl nominated me for One lovely blog award.
healthykidshappymama nominated me for Beautiful Blog Award.
Samir over at ceciles writers nominated me for the TMI award. A little too much info….that’s me alright.
Thank you, each and every one. They all made me smile, and feel really good about myself. I am sorry for my slack replies. I had some things going on but now I have some free time and I want to thank you all for reading and coming back but mostly for your own blogs which I keep returning to.
Each of these awards has different rules so I am going to break some rules and tell you 7 strange things about myself.
- If I wear socks, they are always mismatched. I don’t trust matchy socks. They get together and talk. Mismatched ones are too shy to conspire against my feet.
- I finish off my shower with a blast of cold, even in winter. It reminds me my life is good now, and I have come along way.
- When I was in medical school I was a bit younger than the usual and I was given a hat to wear by one of my instructors because he said it made me look older. I still have that hat.
- When I sit down to dinner I have to circle the chair ones. It gives any ghosts time to get up so I don’t sit on them. Told you I was strange.
- I have a black room. Yes even the paint. The paint was still wet a few weeks ago and I leaned against the wall. I now have a black stripe down a white t shirt. Sevres me right for thinking a black room was a good idea.
- I have a half painted pink room.
- I do not cut the flowers from my garden. It seems like murder.
I would like to start a new award. It’s called the Daisy Award. Daisy’s are very sweet flowers, but they are stealth with hardiness. They’ll come up anywhere and beat the frost. This award is for the brave.
I’d like to give it to:
- Katy for her Spineless Wonder series. She is putting her talent out there and I love it.
- Mamacino who feeds her kids great healthy food. Against the grain of fast food, that’s brave.
- Selene who is putting her words down and invite reviews. That’s brave.
- Sarah, who is coming out of her shell.
- Claire who is writing and moving towards publishing. Again, very brave.
- Jilanne, who writes challenges and simply writes writes writes. I love that about her.
- Vanessa who inspires me.
There aren’t any rules. Spread it around if you like or not. It’s for you. Enjoy.